Frequently Bought Together
- PERFECT FITS 2" HITCH RECEIVERS :Shackle Hitch Receiver is Suitable for Any 2" Receiver, Adopts Heavy-duty Forged Steel. Use As the Safer Anchor Point on Your 4x4, Truck, or Suv to Handle Any Towing or Off-road Recovery Jobs.
- 16TON BREAK STRENGTH:Made from Heavy-duty Forged Steel. Our Hitch Receiver Has a Workload of 11000lbs and Breakpoint of 35,000 Lbs.
- CORROSION RESISTANT:The Surface of the Receiver is Galvanized Powder-coated, Which is Not Only Just for Aesthetics, but Also Prevents Rust, and Withstands Harsh Weather Conditions.
- HEAVY DUTY AND SOLID - Kit Includes ¾” D Ring Shackle with Shackle Isolator, Metal R Clip and Hitch Pin .silicone Washers Also Included, Which Can Reduce Noise.
- 5-STAR EXPERIENCE :Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. with Our Superior Quality, All Aya Gear Products Come with Life Time.if You Have Any Problems, Please Contact Us Immediately. We Promise a Quick Reply within 24 Hours.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAOs
Shackle Hitch Receiver 2 inch 35,000lbs Break Strength