- Understand American Needs --- American Company,American standard quality! ISO certified factory with 100% inspection. We stand by our product.
- Engineered Material --- shackle hitch receiver is suitable for any 2" Receiver, adopts heavy-duty forged steel, has a workload of 10,450lbs and breakpoint of 62,700 lbs. It has an outstanding performance in actual use.
- Automotive protection ---Compare to others, It provides the anti-theft towing hitch lock that makes sure your loving thing doesn't get lost. The surface of the receiver is galvanized powder-coated, which is not only just for aesthetics, but also prevents rust, and withstands harsh weather conditions.
- Kit includes--- ¾” D ring Shackle with Shackle Isolator, 1 metal clips, a safety buckle. The isolator also protects your bumper's finish From scratches Caused by D-Ring Contact.
- Safety --- Safety is number one priority. Our product is Heavy-Duty designed, engineered material and Lab certified. Use our product with confidence. If you have any problems, please contact us immediately. We promise a quick reply within 24 hours.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAOs
2” Shackle Hitch Receiver with 5/8" Locking Pin 3/4 Shackle (35,000 LB Max Capacity)